Name:
Location: SULLY, Vale of Glamorgan, United Kingdom

I have worked as a professional artist and poet for many years and often exhibit a related mix of poems, short stories and paintings.Main subjects are industrial images and townscapes. Much of my work is dislplayed on a range of blogs.It is simply a matter of pictures by paint and pictures by word. I see little difference between one medium and the other.

Monday, January 02, 2006

Beggar Girl

With dog
the girl lies
damp in fog,
bright eyes searching,
expectantly heeding,
probing
vulnerable defences,
am I pray
to false asking?

Tonight will I
in content lie?
as they rest,
girl and beast
in cold ditch,
or in comfort recline,
insensitive
to the turmoil
beating
in my breast.

Something to ponder,
let not the mind wander,
for is it decreed
I either concede
or retreat in haste
with justifiable distaste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home